City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I know Nielsen do the benchmarking but what is their main commercial purpose of business? Are they contracted purely to measure the value of services or provide advice on how the client can negotiate more?

In my experience valuers of services work for the buyer & seller. 1 will concentrate on negatives & the other will focus on positives. Is it true they are employed by the Dippers?

Edit: just googled & it says this

“Our approach to comprehensive sponsorship media valuation leverages data and insights to maximize opportunity and provide greater ROI to rights holders and brands”

Yet they’ve essentially devalued the contracts. That’s why it would be vital to have the data behind the decision.

Apparently they deliver end-to-end custom consulting solutions that are meant to compete.

Which means they are full of shit :)

I am afraid this football regulator will be a big scam, I cannot see any UK government Labour or Tory put together a great regulatory body to regulate football. If anything our rivals be in the ear of the person in charge just as they are with Masters. Starmer already getting sweet gifts from Arsenal due to this.
Don't know why we need any rules go back to when they wasn't any! Why because clubs who want to win get in Europe will still have to abide by UEFA rules where they use fair value for sponsor they have restrictions on spending to!

Interesting. More going on than we knew about. Who'd a thunk it?

Archive version: https://archive.ph/vL9FV

Unusual for Ziegler that he isn’t creating a narrative which way it will go, just reporting on facts that there is more & it will be explosive.

I can’t imagine or hope City wouldn’t throw dynamite like the Cliff letter if they didn’t feel it was backed with facts.

Reactions: Bez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.