City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

By the time renewals come up, I imagine they would then be in the fair value ballpark.

You seem to be assuming the club is pushing the sponsors to pay more than the sponsorships are worth to them. I am not sure that is the case.
I believe (and it’s only my opinion) that the relationships our owner has with companies in AD means that when these discussions take place, the club is able to eke out every last drop of what is deemed FMV. I just think with all the shit we have had to put up with over the last decade, continually pushing to the limits is not helping matters.

Ive done a little work on what I think Khaldoons speech should look like if he attends the Premier League meeting next week. Thought with the room being filled with yank owners this may be something they understand.

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, dicks. And Liverpool, united and Arsenal are pussies. And Masters and the Premier League are assholes.

Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes — assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls.

The problem with dicks is that sometimes they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate — and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are only an inch and a half away from assholes.

I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Fuck yeah.

I've been observing events over the past 24 hours or so and my mind keeps referring back to a scene or two in 'The Godfather'.

At a gathering of the Heads of the Five Families in New York, Don Corleone asks 'How did we get to this?'

Then after some conversational to-ing and fro-ing he stifles his reaction/light bulb moment to Don Barzini's request that Corleone share his government contacts, that 'Don Corleone must allow us to draw water from the well..'

On the way home from the meeting, having made 'peace' with the Tattaglia family for the recent war, Corleone says to an incredulous Tom Hagen in their car, 'But I did not know until this day that it was Barzini all along..'

Clearly, no Marlon Brando moi but until yesterday and everything that has been revealed since then, I always had The Red Filth and The Red Scouse Filth as the prime movers of all this nonsense we've had to put up with since 2008. Now, it seems clear to me that if any club is 'Barzini', pulling the strings and stirring the pot, it's The Tarqunts..

F**k 'em, they'll get exactly what they (and their Red Cartel chums) deserve..
Led by Arsehole Winger

Well they were already bitching and moaning that they couldnt afford their legal bills after this theyll be forced to be represented by harris, delooney and sandra whose sole argument they defo done it cos i said so and im special
If you can’t deal with the bills generated by your actions, maybe running a commercial operation isn’t for you.

This case is basically anecdotally like...
a student (City) complaining to the teacher (Premier League) that they are being unduly picked on by said teacher and in the teachers defence he/she calls the teacher's pet, who also happens to be the teachers son, (Arsenal) to say it isn't so.

I believe (and it’s only my opinion) that the relationships our owner has with companies in AD means that when these discussions take place, the club is able to eke out every last drop of what is deemed FMV. I just think with all the shit we have had to put up with over the last decade, continually pushing to the limits is not helping matters.

There is nothing wrong with eking out every last drop of fmv. There is nothing wrong with signing multiple sponsorships in AD.

Don't let the bastards grind you down.

We are the bad guys again for challenging the prem league and for sending the email, that's the narrative the red brigade want to put on it
And that narrative has been bought hook, line and sinker by some Bluemooners.

Many on this forum have been demanding a more aggressive approach from City for yonks. Now we have that, some (other) posters are losing their bottle. If nothing else,’we can see in the ruling that the Prem has been a discriminatory cartel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.