City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Gill is regularly seen sitting next to Ferguson at Utd matches, he's the highest ranking English man at UEFA. Parry is head of the EFL and surely has some contacts still at Liverpool. What disqualifies them as good sources?

And let's face it, if Panja doesn't write how his sources like, they stop being sources for him.

The real win here is, as Stefan alludes, PL have been shown up to not being able to sail their ship themselves. They make rules on a whim at the guidance of chief competitors that favour them alone, and now those rules have been proven to be unlawful. Not sure whether the legal team will be able to use this at the 115 hearing, but if they are i'm sure they'll make good use of it to show how fucking useless and incompetent the PL really are. It also adds another string to the bow for an independent regulator for the PL, which IMO is actually not a good thing for City but probably *slightly* better than having this corrupt cunts in charge.

Not sure why everyone is piling on to Stefan to be honest.

Because he's a public figure, very knowledgeable and has said some stuff a lot of City fans don't want to hear.

It's that simple. Someone had a go at Steven McInerney the other day for... not knowing who Samuele Ricci was. Tolmie takes a load of shit every transfer window. Not to mention how quickly everyone turned on Ian Cheeseman around the time of the CAS verdict.

This is why bluemoon can't have nice things.

This was always going to happen as soon as that email became public, the press would put a negative spin on things to generate more clicks. It's what they do.
Also, he conspicuously talks about our ‘rivals’ - well we all know who he’s referring to, don’t we?

Not sure why everyone is piling on to Stefan to be honest. It's not cut and dry, it very rarely is. City wanted the February amendments flagged as illegal and they got that but I also believe the premier league are right in that only changes are necessary to make them comply. Whether they can get those changes in is the question, I'm not convinced they can so their only option is to remove them for now. For instance the 10 day turnaround looks like it's a non starter to me, it's impossible to judge a complex sponsor within 10 days, it could take 12 months like they did with our sponsors. A limit is needed but it can't take long so it's a catch 22 situation for them.

Whatever the PL do it will weaken the rules anyway. For instance they have to give access to their databank data which is a massive win for City as they can then look at everyone else deals and actually maximise all the sponsors around that. This alone is a massive win and worth it' weight in gold to the right data analysts.
That's not a pile on. If you want a pile on go and see the Russia / Ukraine thread where @Mr Kobayashi tried to have an opinion!

I can't be bothered going back to the article. But does it say "The Tribunal said that both the original rules and the amended rules are unlawful"? (Or anything that clear?)

Both on shareholder loans and database procedures, the new ones on four of the 2024 changes.

Edit: Oh, sorry. Missed your point :)

Gill is regularly seen sitting next to Ferguson at Utd matches, he's the highest ranking English man at UEFA. Parry is head of the EFL and surely has some contacts still at Liverpool. What disqualifies them as good sources?
Because they are both cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.