City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

That is by definition an excellent source. You want to know where the other side is at, then follow Panja. Nobody reads him or Delaney and expects to see any supportive or even impartial of City. Ziegler is probably the only one I'd define as impartial, the rest are all clearly one side of the other. Samuel has a piece out in 20 minutes the other day, so did Lawton. That again is a great source but the other side would say they're a mouthpiece for the City agenda.
You think City are such a popular club amongst the media that the likes of Lawton would be rushing together his pro-City piece in? We're public media enemy no1 and the shit we have taken in the press over the last few years backs that up. The likes of Lawton is only going to write a pro-City article if he genuinely believes in it himself, we ain't paying him. Odd that Spurs did not appear to side with the PL re APT, or have I missed something? Levy always appears to want to ingratiate himself with the Red Cartel.

None of that is true. Never ever been told what to say by TS, any producer, Jim White, Simon Jordan or anyone else. I dont even get their show notes.

Oh and don’t say “quote” and then not quote at all or accurately.

I stand by everything I have said on TalkSport. I’m careful what I say for exactly that reason. And it is all my objective view.

The fact you take time to write this crap is pathetic.

Matey, you have your views and I have mine,
You have a platform on talksport and get reactions good or bad it is part of the job and all I have is this forum

I would never call you pathetic or say you talk crap because it's just my views, I was just saying about the United covid19 and the PSR you were talking about and how other teams had to get allowances cleared by the panel and many clubs' allowances was turned down,

The funny thing is I think we are on the same page with the PSR allowances for clubs. Yes the bigger the club the larger the losses on match-day revenue in COVID-19, United have the largest stadium and would have bigger losses to let's say Everton, But £45million allowances for United claimed and were signed off when teams like Arsenal with 60.000 for home games only got around £5million,

If I overstep the mark on my post then Sorry, Sometimes my wording on posts is crap and that is down to the lack of my IQ levels that are in low double figures only.

Take the Geordies. In the past Newky Brown and fkn Wonga were worthy flagship sponsors. Looking at their potential under Saudi ownership, the picture looks slightly different.

That said, you’d expect a reputable consultancy to make due allowance. But how accurate could they hope to be?

Etihad might be an even better example. Who on earth hasn’t heard of this once unknown airline?
I was watching the nobbins podcast on you tube yesterday and a random stupid scoucer kept posting on screen that, and I paraphrase, City are cheats because they make up fictional companies to pay their sponsorship deals. Perhaps he was thinking that Etihad was a made up company the stupid twat.

So if it's down to Uefa rules City would still abide with them rules even if the APT rule didn't apply in this country.

UEFA doesn't have APT rules, only RPT rules, I think.

None of the club's AD sponsors are related parties, but I am sure ridiculous sponsorships would be reviewed somehow. Probably by assuming that if a sponsor is paying an amount vastly over fmv, then it wouldn't be at arm's length.

’Tis but a scratch – Premier League are like Python’s Black Knight​

Need help understanding the claims and counter-claims over the Manchester City verdict? Then look no further than ‘Monty Python and the Holy Grail’ …​

2ccdaa2aac59ac647bbc14d432fdbd1972d9b7c5.jpg

https://archive.ph/P2Gkr#selection-1425.0-1431.149

I may have missed it in the thousands of posts, but my take is City lost on an issue that they really wanted the panel to find in their favor … the issue of bias and discrimination.

This was/is probably the only issue from this case that has direct implications in the 115 case.

Arguing that it’s been proven that the PL exhibits bias & discrimination carries weight in any legal dispute.

It is shocking and depressing that the Newcastle story is getting virtually no coverage. As you say it's not a conspiracy theory. The evidence for the APT case shows that one (redacted) Club Director orchestrated a group of ten other club directors who then colluded with Richard Masters to introduce an emergency amendment to the rules to block investment at Newcastle United. What did the other nine clubs (including City and Newcastle) think about this collusion? How can any organisation enable a partial group of its shareholders, supported by the CEO, to actively inflict commercial damage on another member? Is this activity even legal? Who is going to investigate what is happening behind closed doors at the Premier League?
I think you also need to factor the US cartel's hostility to Arab countries into their dealings with the owners of City and Newcastle.

It is shocking and depressing that the Newcastle story is getting virtually no coverage. As you say it's not a conspiracy theory. The evidence for the APT case shows that one (redacted) Club Director orchestrated a group of ten other club directors who then colluded with Richard Masters to introduce an emergency amendment to the rules to block investment at Newcastle United. What did the other nine clubs (including City and Newcastle) think about this collusion? How can any organisation enable a partial group of its shareholders, supported by the CEO, to actively inflict commercial damage on another member? Is this activity even legal? Who is going to investigate what is happening behind closed doors at the Premier League?

And then when the rules are found to breach competition law - the PL deny it, seek to paper over the cracks, steadfastly refuse to retrospectively address their error re Director’s loans and simply allow Arsenal to redraft the rules. Why can no one in the media see that the PL are no better an organisation than the Post Office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.