City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

As a Newcastle fan, I questioned this. Say I was a millionaire, or even a billionaire and I wanted to sponsor Newcastle Inited for £50m, and the Premier League said no, but I asked to sponsor Liverpool for that amount and they said yes, surely I have the ability to take action against the Premier League.

To me, giving Newcastle £50m would be worth it. It could buy us a player to compete, or it could be the difference between winning something, and not winning it.
Giving Liverpool that money would mean the opposite, Liverpool likely get that player ahead of Newcastle, and likely go on to win something with that money.

Naturally you all as Man City fans would feel the same about sponsoring Man City.

So who is it for the Premier League to say how I can and can’t spend my money, and how 2 teams who have an equal share in the Premier League are having 2 different limits of funding sources placed on them?

Surely in competition law, there is laws preventing that, as well as the Premier Leagues ‘Everyone is equal, and has equal opportunities’ rules.
This is why the APT rules have been found to be
unlawful & need to be scrapped.

I'm not so sure that's right, City are being charged under rule E54, so City are having deals assessed for FMV and it is Neilson who are doing it.

It’s a biproduct of the first three charges, as in if we didn’t give true accounts, then we mush have de facto failed psr. Nielsen have only got involved for the APTs. They wouldn’t have assessed any of our previous deals as at the time APTs didn’t exist and they also weren’t considered RPTS.

As a Newcastle fan, I questioned this. Say I was a millionaire, or even a billionaire and I wanted to sponsor Newcastle Inited for £50m, and the Premier League said no, but I asked to sponsor Liverpool for that amount and they said yes, surely I have the ability to take action against the Premier League.

To me, giving Newcastle £50m would be worth it. It could buy us a player to compete, or it could be the difference between winning something, and not winning it.
Giving Liverpool that money would mean the opposite, Liverpool likely get that player ahead of Newcastle, and likely go on to win something with that money.

Naturally you all as Man City fans would feel the same about sponsoring Man City.

So who is it for the Premier League to say how I can and can’t spend my money, and how 2 teams who have an equal share in the Premier League are having 2 different limits of funding sources placed on them?

Surely in competition law, there is laws preventing that, as well as the Premier Leagues ‘Everyone is equal, and has equal opportunities’ rules.
Equality is always based on the principle of those that rule and, although many City fans have been here for many years, it’s good that others are now seeing what has always been happening in the PL.

From my point of view, we are totally against clubs being sanctioned for having the temerity for wanting to challenge for top honours, for us it’s been an absolute, utter blast. Stopping other fans from having that experience is completely against my beliefs of what football, and sport in general, is all about.

So glad that we are challenging what the cartel are doing, for the good of the league, even more for the good of all fans.

Pulling out of talks with broadcasters after the Premier Leagues latest deal stood still, whilst the NFL, and even the EFL all increase theirs?

How is this man a businessman?
He’s not he’s a corrupt **** that’s closer to a pasty than a businessman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.