City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

He’s plopped his pants , and no doubt would have sliced his driver off every tee.
The fucking shithouse.
Yep. Was ready to give an upbeat review of what the PL was going to do, ready for all the frothers to use in their positive broadcasts of the PL.

Now, shat his pants as his legal team tell him the realities of his/the PLs position.

All Etihad had to do is point to their exponential growth since 2009, which they credit mostly to their association with Manchester City.

This alone is game, set & match to MCFC. You can't argue with facts & figures... Unless you're the Premier League!
Etihad were on their knees at one point having lost a packet on poor acquisitions. So the association with City made up a great deal of lost ground for them and then they…er..took off.

The threshold for a claimant to succeed in Rule X Arbitration is essentially Wednesbury Unreasonableness. That’s a very high hurdle indeed.
I don’t know what any of that means but I’m a few hours into a red wine and thank you for the music powder and I like it.

Is it good or bad? :-)

The threshold for a claimant to succeed in Rule X Arbitration is essentially Wednesbury Unreasonableness. That’s a very high hurdle indeed.
It’d seem a bit farcical after all this if the PL have to reassess the Etihad deal, only to decide that it is still above FMV, particularly in the light of the Etihad CEO’s comments today. But that seems quite possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.