City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I feel this is the reason Masters ducked out of his golf day with the PL's broadcasters.

Imagine the investment the broadcasters made being undermined & threatened by the very organisation who sold them the product? It's fucking business suicide!

Personally, if I was a TV Executive, by the 2nd hole I'd have told Masters to end the bullshit. City are the most watched team on the planet, in the most popular league, & the PL are risking killing the goose that laid the golden egg all to appease the Cartel, one of whom is down in 14th & rumoured to be looking for yet ANOTHER manager?

I've honestly never seen a business go to such lengths to kill themselves & their product. La Liga & the rest must be loving this!

Absofuckinglutely

Only did 3 years at a sports law firm and instead now is a well connected legal journalist?

You're right, let's believe Martin Samuel instead whose qualifications seem to be "says what I prefer to hear".

This guy is Associate Professor at LSE Law School and Research Fellow of the Oxford Institute of European and Comparative Law. He says essentially the same as Stefan and The Lawyer.

But was he at York away.

Was he the one that got hounded by the media clowns on Twitter to reveal who he was and who he worked for? Possibly even having threats made against him by these twats for his efforts at calling out their hypocrisy??

My mistake was clearly that I thought he went “underground” for a bit then reinvented himself as slsbn or Stefan.

Did he ever reveal his true identity and is he anywhere to be seen these days? I don’t do twatter hence the reason I have no clue how to find out such detail for myself.

Cheers

Was he the one that got hounded by the media clowns on Twitter to reveal who he was and who he worked for? Possibly even having threats made against him by these twats for his efforts at calling out their hypocrisy??

My mistake was clearly that I thought he went “underground” for a bit then reinvented himself as slsbn or Stefan.

Did he ever reveal his true identity and is he anywhere to be seen these days? I don’t do twatter hence the reason I have no clue how to find out such detail for myself.

Cheers
He lives in India mate. Very clever bloke.
Yes he was the one who got hounded by the hacks after he had them running in circles.

Only did 3 years at a sports law firm and instead now is a well connected legal journalist?

You're right, let's believe Martin Samuel instead whose qualifications seem to be "says what I prefer to hear".

This guy is Associate Professor at LSE Law School and Research Fellow of the Oxford Institute of European and Comparative Law. He says essentially the same as Stefan and The Lawyer.

God, lawyers are boring fuckers. Cold analysis of words. Let's see in a couple of weeks if he has missed anything important strategically.

I suppose there is a reason why Pannick is where he is and all these other guys are on Twitter.

It's only a battle that was won by City we still need to win the war, there's still going to be a lot of that but the fight against tyranny must continue its not only the PL but the FA and Eufa as well. It takes a lot of courage and we can only admire and respect Manchester City for their sole fight against tyranny, corruption, dictatorships and communism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.