City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Daft ****.........

200w.gif
Stop this. Either spelling is OK.

I feel this is the reason Masters ducked out of his golf day with the PL's broadcasters.

Imagine the investment the broadcasters made being undermined & threatened by the very organisation who sold them the product? It's fucking business suicide!

Personally, if I was a TV Executive, by the 2nd hole I'd have told Masters to end the bullshit. City are the most watched team on the planet, in the most popular league, & the PL are risking killing the goose that laid the golden egg all to appease the Cartel, one of whom is down in 14th & rumoured to be looking for yet ANOTHER manager?

I've honestly never seen a business go to such lengths to kill themselves & their product. La Liga & the rest must be loving this!
The cartel have always wielded this imaginary power. They’ve always implied that the league is nothing without them. Other teams have been scared to rock the boat in fear of losing the red cartel. This imaginary power was shown to be utter horse shit the moment they announced the ESL and the people rose up against them. That moment would have given any competent PL leader the necessary indication that actually, the cartel are nowhere near as powerful as they think they are. Not Masters, the fucking backboneless piece of shit. Straight back to doing as he was told.

Just read this in the Times re: Dick Masterbates. On Wednesday Masters was forced to pull out of a golf day with television executives from Sky and NBC at the exclusive Loch Lomond Golf Club, which charges in the region of £600 to visitors for a round and new members somewhere approaching £100,000 as a joining fee. The NBC executives, who pay about £350million a season in TV rights to the Premier League as the biggest overseas broadcast partner, flew in from the US for the event but Masters has had to prioritise a matter that has caused huge divisions in English football’s top flight.
Yeah looks like we won doesn't it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.