City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

If that's an offence they should be hearing from Chrysler shareholders.
Not just chrysler shareholders but snapdragon and standard chartered as well, neither of these are commercial operations and i wouldnt think any of them will show a major uplift in business down to being associated with either club so where is the fair value.

Have a glance at Villa Talk mate. A few thick as fuck Villa fans siding with the PL and Red Cartel clubs and claiming that it’s City who are corrupt! Obviously only a small snapshot and I’ve seen Villa fans elsewhere back us.
i wouldnt worry about villa tbh, they are still bitter about the grealish thing and are suffering under the delusion that they are still a big club because they were good in the 80s.

God, lawyers are boring fuckers. Cold analysis of words. Let's see in a couple of weeks if he has missed anything important strategically.

I suppose there is a reason why Pannick is where he is and all these other guys are on Twitter.

I’ve said it previously & I’ll say it again whatever field you are working in but if you are a commentator, journalist, lecturer on a fraction of the salary of the person you are talking about, don’t be surprised if they considered you a know knowt ****!

The only witness that was called by the PL to the hearing was the one who wrote the Gulf states email in 2021 (to explain he didn't really mean it), and the only football club individual named in the list of witnesses attending for the PL was (name redacted) from BHAFC.

So it’s likely Paul Barber ex Spurs & mate of Levy.

Don't know if this has already been posted as this thread is a blur half the time.
Apologies if it has.

I don’t think I can recall any corporate ever having to justify a sponsorship deal to a media outlet before. City really have ruffled a few feathers!

i wouldnt worry about villa tbh, they are still bitter about the grealish thing and are suffering under the delusion that they are still a big club because they were good in the 80s.
Yeah, it's funny that their owner is friendly with ours. It must kill some of the cunts who can't get over Grealish signing for us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.