City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Masters must go, his a disgrace to humanity. Sign the petition.
Can you help me out by signing this petition?
He probably will go, doubt any internet petitions going to make any difference one way or the other. Disgrace to humanity? ,bit over the top.

Huge debts which are never paid back has always been the biggest threat to the future of footbal clubs. This has always been one of the most absurd things about the PL's FFP regime. United fans still talk about organic growth but their club has total debts approachng 1bn and that figure continues to grow. The whole empire is propped up by loans from US banks. With this business model investment is apparently a bad thing. The PL hierarchy has taken leave of its senses in the last 10 years.

This is why Football should wake up to what happened with the COVID-19 outbreak, The money from match day revenues fell out from football overnight, Ok Tv money was propping up the game and every league game was shown and clubs got a income, But this was always going to be a shortfall and if Covid 19 lockdown was going to take longer for the vaccine to develop, who knows what football and its clubs would have done even TV money would have gone

Football needs to sort out Debt and Clubs being allowed to just forget about it and leave it to grow out of control
How can Money/Debt just be made to disappear by clubs?

In life, people/businesses who owe that amount of money are going to crash at some point, United are running a risk of falling from grace and it is impossible to keep spending or loaning money on assets.

Every year that passes by without Premier League titles or Champions League trophies the more you are falling behind, Chasing a club like Manchester City and in what they have built and being debt-free they become more powerful. Forget changing the rules because you think it's only Little Old City with no fans or Pep leaves they will stop spending and the owners will pull out and it will be all over haha haha

The One thing Manchester City has Never been is a Little Club, Yes it's been badly run from the 1980s to 2008 but that does not make you a small club, Getting 30.000 for home games in the old 3rd division is not a small club

United knows very well that Manchester City is not a Small club, History Speaks for itself, Records show City hold for biggest attendance, We were once happy to help United by letting them use Maine Road (small club) and letting a so-called big club use Maine Road hahaha, it was big enough to let united play on its ground,

Fuck to the Rules, Manchester City are clear of all the competition in the Premier League and its rules,
Even without our wonderful owners' money, Manchester City stands alone and will grow and grow on its success.
Just like the history books says about United and Liverpool from the past, The future will read Manchester City golden glory years,

So, the football authorities prevent the investors from investing so that the asset strippers can get on asset stripping. I get it now.

Clearly you don't.

Just because we have some of the richest owners in the World, with strong links to a nation state, that can afford to plan decades in advance, doesn't mean we should have no rules. Very few club owners would be able to, or could be trusted to, act like ours.

This is old news from maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago. I'm sure Stefan said that individual clubs cannot sue each other as it's laid out in the rules. But I think if we lose then the panel can award damages against us , but I stand to be corrected by those blues on here who know what they are talking about regarding all things legal, unlike me:-)

This is old news from maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago. I'm sure Stefan said that individual clubs cannot sue each other as it's laid out in the rules. But I think if we lose then the panel can award damages against us , but I stand to be corrected by those blues on here who know what they are talking about regarding all things legal, unlike me:-)
Did Sheff United not sue West Ham after relegation over the Tevez ownership? Albeit after they were relegated...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.