City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Not been mentioned once by the media or any pundit.

The judgement describes it as being akin to cartel price fixing.
And it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest as they get treated completely different to any other club, that is a ded cert

Look at when UEFA fined them and how the press reacted to it. Played it down as minor.

Them going over the threshold for losing money over a sustained period of years, got let off because of "covid".

I used to think I was paranoid to fuck with how they got the kid gloves every chance they could but your post saying not one media outlet has reported it made me realise I wasn’t and it was fact.

There is no doubt in my mind that they've got some deal with the Premier League and I dare say UEFA where they do what the fuck they and no consequences and I reckon we've unearthed something with this APT case going on.

Always impressed how many of these club executives, supposedly so unhappy with City trying to take over the league, are never willing to put their name to it. "One board member said", "One club executive implied"..

The attempt to create a narrative that the whole league is against us on this when it's most likely just the usual Arsenal/Liverpool/rag executives briefing against us is comical.
"One senior figure just laughed, astounded at the brazenness of it all." (The email from Simon Cliff).

Is this true Miguel, or did you make it up? Do you seriously want us to believe that you had people in place, recording the responses of PL executives at the instant they opened an email from Simon Cliff?

Goes on to criticise City of trying to find loopholes in the rules, conveniently forgetting that Leicester escaped sanction because they found a loophole, and Chelsea and others are making a mockery of the PL rules by trading youth players for vast sums of money - another loophole.

"One senior figure just laughed, astounded at the brazenness of it all." (The email from Simon Cliff).

Is this true Miguel, or did you make it up? Do you seriously want us to believe that you had people in place, recording the responses of PL executives at the instant they opened an email from Simon Cliff?

Goes on to criticise City of trying to find loopholes in the rules, conveniently forgetting that Leicester escaped sanction because they found a loophole, and Chelsea and others are making a mockery of the PL rules by trading youth players for vast sums of money - another loophole.

I would say the opposite of loophole is entrapment which I feel City have had to fend off constantly.

And it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest as they get treated completely different to any other club, that is a ded cert

Look at when UEFA fined them and how the press reacted to it. Played it down as minor.

Them going over the threshold for losing money over a sustained period of years, got let off because of "covid".

I used to think I was paranoid to fuck with how they got the kid gloves every chance they could but your post saying not one media outlet has reported it made me realise I wasn’t and it was fact.

There is no doubt in my mind that they've got some deal with the Premier League and I dare say UEFA where they do what the fuck they and no consequences and I reckon we've unearthed something with this APT case going on.
Has any action/sanctions been taken for their own bomb scare or zebra pants demo...If it was us etc.
Treated differently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.