City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I trust all the "journalists" along with the rival fans that rubbished our statement against the premier league's ill advised planned next steps will of course be taking back all the moronic things said and recognising City were not only in the right but also applauding their response urging the premier league not to rush into yet another damning and costly legal case they were destined to lose.

Their lawyers must have asked for clarity from one of the Judges from the hearing. i wonder if Masters signed off the comms without checking with his own lawyers.
It's crazy, they had 12 days sitting on the verdict to get the correct legal advice for their statement. I must admit their total incompetence gives me even more hope that we will prevail in the big one.

I don't mind Ian Wright either but as of the last 18 months he has done nothing but show his arse about us.
Us pipping Arsenal twice has really brought out the mardarse in him that I never knew was in there. I thought he was this geezer who loved his football but he's turned into a proper little cry baby.
Probably doesn’t help when his son winds him up everytime we beat them, go on Shauny Wright Wright Wright.

This bit from the knee jerk PL post verdict statement now looking very silly:

" The Tribunal did, however, identify a small number of discrete elements of the Rules which do not, in their current form, comply with competition and public law requirements (more information below). These elements can quickly and effectively be remedied by the League and clubs".

The Times are leading the way on this story. As they done pretty much since day one. But they seem to have changed their editorial position to be more sympathetic to City. Perhaps City's comms team are being more proactive. It's just speculation from me but I wonder if The Times team know what is in the emails between some Club Directors and the PL. Tolmie has suggested those emails are damaging to the PL's 115 case. Perhaps the Times (and the Mail) want to end up on the winning side. It certainly looks like they are going after Masters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.