City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

We have a problem with the media both on and off the field so I don't expect too much in our favour from them.

Certainly though the legal team are ripping holes in the PL and forgetting the media I suspect those who sponsor or even invest in our enemies are getting concerned.
Is it time for them to change allegiance or just reduce their financial association with bluffers and exposed cheaters?

Time for them to back them or leave them.

At some point the balance will change.

Do you think City got anything actually wrong in their letter Stefan? (..or in the initial Club Statement)

You mean, those of us that said this would need to occur when the original decision was released, and rubbished the PL statement, but were told by many on here—in some cases in quite vitriolic language—that we didn’t know what we were talking about, were, it turns out…

[pause for dramatic tension]

…correct!?

I don't think it matters and I don't think City are interested. City don't want civil war, the club wants rules which are fair and lawful, allow clubs to grow without favour and presrve and protect the standing of the game. Our club isn't interested in imposing its will on anyone so much as succeeding through football.
Masters has to get the boot and he will do. Some things can't be patched up. Remember he didn't turn up for the awarding of the PL trophy last season? That's because the club told him he wasn't welcome.

We have a problem with the media both on and off the field so I don't expect too much in our favour from them.

Certainly though the legal team are ripping holes in the PL and forgetting the media I suspect those who sponsor or even invest in our enemies are getting concerned.
Is it time for them to change allegiance or just reduce their financial association with bluffers and exposed cheaters?

Time for them to back them or leave them.
allways said a whistleblower will pop up at some point esp as the going gets tough, maybe emails,text messages or whatever, someone will at somepoint jump ship

PL knew they'd lost big time. They concealed the judgment for 26 days only agreeing to publish when City threatened to leak it and after inventing a deceitful cover story to be chanted by their chosen chorus. It didn't get them off the hook - some fell for it for a while (even on here) - but they're swinging in the wind now.

It’s beyond delusional & typical of Sales & Marketing bullshitter who thinks you can always blah yourself out of a situation.

You mean, those of us that said this would need to occur when the original decision was released, and rubbished the PL statement, but were told by many on here—in some cases in quite vitriolic language—that we didn’t know what we were talking about, were, it turns out…

[pause for dramatic tension]

…correct!?
Very quiet aren't they?
Hope you kept the receipts.

That's a very good point. Brands supporting even red cartel clubs may be worried that obvious lies and bias will eventually damage their public perception. The BBC had better learn from this experience and educate their sports staff.

There is only so much bullshit the media can write about Manchester City before the public wake up and smell the coffee, Lies and Bias and defending the wrong clubs when it's them who are cheating in the first place.

All Manchester City and its owners ever wanted is a fair fight on and off the field, But when they are changing and rewriting rules to stop Manchester City then sorry the gloves are now off, The so-called elite clubs of england United Liverpool Arsenal are now running scared and that brick Manchester City has just kicked over to reveal the Woodlice and Worms of the Premier League need a new cover.

I said it from day one... Manchester City was never a small club that United kept telling everybody we are just little old City who won the lotto, The Bullshiters and the Arse lickers that are the so-called media that are told to write as many negative stories about little old City and our empty stadiums and no fans and cheaters, The muppets fans lapped it up and believe every word written or spoken,

Manchester City Just needed the Right People Running the club, If truth be told, Even our owners at first did not really believe the heights and Levels this club could and should be on, Yes Money and Investment helped But come on what did they buy the club for and what's its worth right now, A GREAT INVESTMENT by Very Clever People at just the right time,

Write about the achievements and improvements that cost a couple of hundred million pounds and its now worth billions, What is the SAYING... if you build it they will come

Right Now Manchester City can choose any sponsorship deals that they want because who does not want to be part of this, BIGGEST FASTEST BEST FOOTBALL CLUB IN THE WORLD, If I was a Major Company I would not think twice about wanting to be linked to Manchester City

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.