City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

you've got the wrong idea about that statute of limitations article. What they wrote is correct, the clubs have until November 18th (6 years since the leaks came out, pretty sure that was the date) to file a case against City after that it's dead in the water. So do HMRC as well but that's not going to happen as they're nothing to actually see in the first place.
I don't - the statute of limitations applies in both. The PL rules are governed by UK law. The point was the sensationalist idea that City were protected by time-barring at CAS but the PL investigation doesn't have that.

I’m really suspicious of this statement because The Premier League cannot be trusted. It’s so obvious that they are corrupt to the core and for years so many other people and organisations have known about the corruption and have chosen to ignore it. What’s even worse is that they’ve become The Premier Leagues partners in crime by jumping on their gravy train and milking the cash cow.
Everybody involved in this corruption stands to lose massive amounts of money and power if someone upsets their apple cart. It’s not about football. It’s about money and power. People do not give these things up easily hence why Richard Masters is still in a job and The Premier League and it’s supporters will try every trick in the book to hold on to what they’ve got. And they are now on the ropes and will not go down without a fight - the stakes are massive and I can’t believe tonight’s statement shows that they are admitting anything.

Heads will roll for this, they have to for such a monumental disaster class but do we really want Masters out? This isn't us against him, he isnt even the enemy, he's just the fall guy for the real enemies. If he goes, somebody else takes over championing the yank cartels will instead and they might not be as dim as he appears to be. His incompetence is making things very easy for our lawyers.

Masters is to our legal team what Ten hag is to us.
I want Masters out, and then installed somewhere in the higher echelons at United.

Sky Sports News , BBC Sports and Talk Sport all have broadcasting contracts with the PL. They will bury this latest story .They will never be impartial and can be viewed as client media . They appeal to different audiences with versions of the same message, favouring the Old Guard . It's one big gravy train for all those in power and they need to keep fans onside . While other teams get negative stories about their performances City have endured negative press on a much wider scale for over a decade culminating in the allegations of widespread fraud over years . This is the top trump of a media story and we have been judged as guilty from Day One as the proceeding negative press ( no history , no fans , time barred , sports washing , oil money, plastic fans , cost of the bench ) prepared the soil . If there wasn't such media bias we could have expected an in depth analysis of the CAS findings and a wider assessment of FFP / PSR from the legal perspective but explaining it in a way that keeps it simple . Oh and deep dives into the finances , owners and histories of other clubs and their shenanigans After all they have the journalists to do it . But instead we have sports journalists buying into the myths , their passions , prejudices and their pockets giving them away . Punditry is nothing more than an amplification of the same biases and those pundits let off the leash , most recently Ian Wright , quickly show their true colours . It's very interesting that The Times and The Mail are no longer on message . Something may have shifted . But I don't imagine for a minute that the Cartel will give up without a big , dirty fight . They've already shown they are prepared to break the law and will use every lever that have to tarnish the most successful club in recent history .

I find it ironic that at the time the PL was formed the Football League was characterised by the cartel as incompetent .Who is incompetent now ?

Isn’t it mad that if those protectionist American cunts kept their greedy fat fingers off the league, welcomed fair competition and were actually willing to invest in their own teams this would never have happened.

The unwashed masses are quick to blame city, but never stop to think how we got here anyway, nor why what city did was different and “a problem” anyway.

I hope you’re happy you absolute fuckers, I know I am!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.