City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

"We must stop team's spending what they like to get an unbeatable team and create an uncompetitive league"

In the context, it's obviously aimed at City and curbing our spending power
Disagree, the media are just trying to create a story where one doesn't exist. She wants a competitive PL which is what we have, she's seems to be saying that financial rules are needed which is something that City actual agree on despite the media (once again) trying to imply we want a free for all.

I think you've bought into the medias narrative there, although you're not alone by the looks.

Pretty much. The club today is one of the best in the world. That’s a fact many don’t want to acknowledge.

The bottom teams don’t like us because we used to be one of them not so long ago. The mid tier clubs still see themselves as our equal and the top clubs see us as inferior.

The cheating angle is aiding their view reaffirmed by the football regulator and the media.

We are in a no win situation. All we can do is support our club and try to fight back against the negative onslaught. We owe it to the future generation.

I have no doubt that history will show a club battling for survival against an oppressed system with archaic rigged laws.
History will show that City were the hero that saved the PL from trashing itself. All those clubs and journos trashing us now will be seen as the forces of evil. I am proud of what we are doing and will never apologise for any of it. A bumpy ride, but well worth it.
CTID.
PS. My favourite modern film is Erin Brockovich. I’m just an old romantic really.

Don't know if anyone's mentioned/asked this yet, but what happens if...

A Championship team gets taken over by someone ridiculously wealthy and signs sponsorship deals with a related party for a daft amount over ten years.

The APT and FMV things are just Premier League aren't they?

So what happens regarding that sponsorship deal if the team gets promoted after one season? Would the remainder of the deal then be adjusted to FMV?

And then what happens if they get relegated? Could they go back to the original deal amount?

Pathetic from the bow wow.

All right for arsewipes to be 'Invincible'

All right for dippers to dominate.

All right for rags to dominate.

Not OK for City to invest over many years.

Not OK for City to be successful over several years.

Not OK for City to develop into the best managed sporting enterprise on the planet.

Not OK for Pep to reinvent football globally.

It's OK to be the demonstrator for the dildo twins sex toys.

Daft cow !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.