City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Wondering when the next revelations will be forthcoming on the concerted attack by PL and cabal members ?

The main protagonists of the attack are surely arsenal ( i used to think dippers / rags were, and no doubt still are part of the attack group ) and they have demonstrated an obsessive and festering desire to see City eliminated from the chase for money and trophies. Starting with their hateful 8 letter, to being instrumental in drafting the illegal shit re RPT whilst clearly benefitting from side aspects.

The constant attacks from Wenger, the approach for Arteta, and clear anger and contempt from their officials.

I hope we have the evidence to bring down Masters and his cohorts, but I especially hope that we are able to expose arsenal as the major driver.

Not arsed about their fans on any level, as they are not that relevent imo, but the owner/ management structure need to be exposed and villified for their involvement.

Not sure when we can expect any " news " from the PL/Highbury headquarters .

Wondering when the next revelations will be forthcoming on the concerted attack by PL and cabal members ?

The main protagonists of the attack are surely arsenal ( i used to think dippers / rags were, and no doubt still are part of the attack group ) and they have demonstrated an obsessive and festering desire to see City eliminated from the chase for money and trophies. Starting with their hateful 8 letter, to being instrumental in drafting the illegal shit re RPT whilst clearly benefitting from side aspects.

The constant attacks from Wenger, the approach for Arteta, and clear anger and contempt from their officials.

I hope we have the evidence to bring down Masters and his cohorts, but I especially hope that we are able to expose arsenal as the major driver.

Not arsed about their fans on any level, as they are not that relevent imo, but the owner/ management structure need to be exposed and villified for their involvement.

Not sure when we can expect any " news " from the PL/Highbury headquarters .

They use the same strategy as GPC getting all his players to share out kicking SWP. They are all at it, Rags & Dippers did the work with UEFA whilst mainly Arse & Spuds in the premier league.

What fierce rivalry they have when it’s City on their mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.