City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

The point I don't understand regarding these loans is under UEFA they are included in the ffp, but not included in the pl.
So how does that work ? Do clubs in Europe have two sets of finance books, one without the loans for the PL. Than another finance book which includes the loans for UEFA ffp ?
Probably.

We have three sets of books, with the correct set safely kept in Abu Dhabi.

The point I don't understand regarding these loans is under UEFA they are included in the ffp, but not included in the pl.
So how does that work ? Do clubs in Europe have two sets of finance books, one without the loans for the PL. Than another finance book which includes the loans for UEFA ffp ?
They just adjust the filing for UEFA. Quite a few differences between the regimes

I thought the issue was the interest-free aspect of the loans rather than the loans themselves which are included in FFP.

Don't understand the question. If you mean does a finding of object restriction equate to a finding that its inclusion was by design, yes I think it does.
So you agree with Matt Lawton in The Times: "Crucially, the panel deemed the rules to be unlawful, and in breach of competition law “by object”, a serious and damning infringement akin to price-fixing by cartel members."?

One set of accounts with different presentations for different audiences

Doesn't that allow the pl clubs to spend more than the other European leagues ? If the pl had the same rules as the UEFA these clubs would have less money to spend but the same as they European competitors.

I don't understand how you can have two sets of rules with two different financial rules !!

You can pass the pl rules but fail UEFA like the rags

But City are cleared by CAS but charged by the pl

Very likely a drawing of a line under City's issues.

But what happens if other clubs have suffered consequences because of all this? Could still get messy.

Well the conspirators should have thought of that instead of being hellbent on fucking City and Newcastle over.

No sympathey on my part .

Doesn't that allow the pl clubs to spend more than the other European leagues ? If the pl had the same rules as the UEFA these clubs would have less money to spend but the same as they European competitors.

I don't understand how you can have two sets of rules with two different financial rules !!

You can pass the pl rules but fail UEFA like the rags

rags are exempt under the soon-to-be-extinct protected species legislation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.