City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

The allowable allowance is £15 million over a 3 year period the £105million comes into play when additional and allowable monies are injected.

So if your numbers are right £16 million would mean albeit a futile argument re PSR that City would have failed unless extra of course extra monies were introduced from the owners which would then possibly have meant that cash flow wouldn’t have been an issue
Our adjusted loss would've been lower than £16m as that figure only included depreciation, and not the costs of youth development or any other allowable expenses. And John Wardle was putting in money. So we'd have been less than £10m.

Not sure if already posted…
I want to know badly who did that sign. I need to talk to them. I’ve thought for a long time we fans can fight back the war of lies and this is a great example. A football version of Led By Donkeys.

I want to know badly who did that sign. I need to talk to them. I’ve thought for a long time we fans can fight back the war of lies and this is a great example. A football version of Led By Donkeys.
The article said it was the OSC. Whoever, it was brilliant.

Edit: Just checked and Kevin Parker said it was "a few friends of his".

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.