City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

And here is something completely different....

We're indirectly responsible for ripping the Premier League apart?

I am absolutely lost for words. The shite way we've been treated by the Premier League? Yeah ok thenSky

I am absolutely lost for words. The shite way we've been treated by the Premier League? Yeah ok then.
Sky talking about all things financial and fairness when they lost £250 million last year with total losses now £750 million,

I am absolutely lost for words. The shite way we've been treated by the Premier League? Yeah ok then.
Great how the mention City's expensively assembled group of lawyers managed to convince some impartial judges, while the Premier Leagues legal aid team were sat there open mouthed.

Have you got any contact details for Kevin? I’ve been stewing on an idea for a while. “MCFC Mythbusters”. Countering the lies with facts. No club in history has had this amount of lies told about it unchallenged. A concerted effort by a few internet savvy fans and it’s up and running.
His official email is gensec@mancityosc.co.uk. If you have any problems with that then I can put you in contact.

Have you got any contact details for Kevin? I’ve been stewing on an idea for a while. “MCFC Mythbusters”. Countering the lies with facts. No club in history has had this amount of lies told about it unchallenged. A concerted effort by a few internet savvy fans and it’s up and running.
We could start by assessing that Sky News "Analysis" against the OFSTED Code they are signed up to
Untitled.png

Just like the Red Shirt clubs run Masters and the PL, they also run Sly Sports News and Sly Sports Football. Thankfully I no longer watch Sly Sports News or Sly Sports Football.(live)

Interesting that’s the first time we’ve heard some of the clubs are thinking it’s time Masters fucked off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.