City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Just like the Red Shirt clubs run Masters and the PL, they also run Sly Sports News and Sly Sports Football. Thankfully I no longer watch Sly Sports News or Sly Sports Football.(live)
And they are all on The Premier League gravy train which is worth billions but the gravy train is stuck in the station at the moment as in the words of Sky News ‘Man City’s fight to fend off spending restrictions is ripping The Premier League apart’…..

Well it’s about fucking time these cunts got off that gravy train - I hope we smash em all to bits cos that’s what they are all trying to do to us.

And here is something completely different....

We're indirectly responsible for ripping the Premier League apart?

I am absolutely lost for words. The shite way we've been treated by the Premier League? Yeah ok then.
To be fair they’re right.

The problem they don’t explain and people need to remember is that the premier league was a league dedicated to making a very few rich beyond measure at the cost of literally everyone else having any dreams of success beyond the odd giant slaying headline.

We did tear it apart, and the football world should be thanking us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.