City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

That is bad enough but what is really sinister is that the club was denied access to the data on which the PL knocked back our deals. The lack of transparency, itself, shows that they were hiding something.

That's the biggest red flag ever and when I read it I couldn't believe they got away with it for so long. Their value of a deal was based on something nobody had access to. Totally bizarre and as bent as a nine bob note.

Gotta get the clicks in.
“Meanwhile, the Premier League’s legal battle with City over their alleged 115 breaches of financial regulations, which is not connected to the above, continues.”
It’s not connected but we thought we better mention it : )

Oh yeah they don't want to worry those cartel fans that the 115 is nothing to do with the apt rules

I suspect this would be over 10 years and would cover the Stadium naming rights and shirt sponsorship.
If that's the case, then it's not as huge as we think.
United got £75m per year for the Chevrolet deal many years ago just for the shirt sponsorship alone.

Reports that Madrid are getting 120m a year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.