City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Absolutely we lose this we are ultimately fucked going forward..
I like to think we wouldn't go into battle armed with just a feather duster and a pen knife.

We've got so much shit on everyone in the Premier League INCLUDING the Premier league that we are in the strongest possible position to attack.

Masters went for the King and missed.

l3971cigCLZzz0G7m.gif

Surely to god at some point our club is aware that this could get leaked, especially so close to the hearing. I’ll be disappointed if we aren’t getting our shit together immediately, but nothing surprises me nowadays…

Wolves did more PR than this about VAR and all they were doing was a regulation tabling of vote at a general meeting.

You have to imagine that city are extremely confident this will either fall in their favour or will lead to something else that will, because rightly or wrongly, for the standard clueless neutral, the optics for this aren't great.

lf this is a gloves are off, were coming after you for everything we possibly can retaliation from city, I'm completely on board with it and it's about time.

We could be cleared of every single ffp charge in the near future and it wont really change much, our reputation is screwed for a generation, we can't take that lying down.

Could this also be something to help push for independent regulation? Avoiding that is their core aim at present, they need to keep control, If we prove they've been unlawful, surely it damages the premier leagues desire to remain self-regulatory.

Last edited:
It quite interesting to think, when all this and the charges are resolved, how things are going to be between us and the PL.

AbuDhabi intelligence strikes again. “We know what is said.” Did the redshirts check for devices under their cosy lunch table?
There is something going on. At the first Commons Select Committee there was a moment where Masters was accused repeatedly that he had made a comment about independent regulation stating: "We will kick it into the long grass." That had been made at a private PL board meeting. He denied it but the MPs pressed him about that precise phrase repeatedly. It seemed as if the Government had gained access to the exact conversation somehow. Almost as if the meeting had been taped. Nothing would surprise me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.