City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Unless i've misunderstood, this power play by City is essentially;

PL: "City are alledged to have broken PL Rules!"

City: "What if we prove those rules are illegal?"

PL:
89cad1225ae32622af3a26028f0fb1f5.jpg
No - different rules. But a shot across the bows that they cannot make up new rules to constrain us (and specifically us) if the old ones won't stick.

So this fair market value bollox makes no sense.

Say I want to sell my house can I only sell it at the market value or can I put it up for sale for as much as I want & even sell it to my family if they are willing to pay for what I believe it’s worth.

Yes I can just like city can charge what they want for sponsorships.

Rinse them city & let’s name those tossers trying to stop other clubs from growing

I see Sky are immediately misrepresenting the story and relating it back to the 2021 rules as opposed to the amendment from Feb this year.

This goes back to what @Didsbury Dave was saying earlier, we need to get PR dealing with this as it’s just making us look like cunts.
Exactly what I would expect from slimeball Harris

from twitter....

Just a reminder that when #NUFC sold Saint-Maximin to Saudi for £25m, the deal had to be ratified by the Premier League to ensure it met fair market value
1f480.svg

tx7jBgnL_mini.jpg

Transfer News Live

@DeadlineDayLive
·
3 Jun
1f6a8.svg
Al Nassr are ready to offer around €90-100m to sign Casemiro this summer.
1f1f8-1f1e6.svg
He is a priority target for the Saudi club and is said to be keen on the move. (Source: @caughtoffside)

Show more

I agree with the principle but not a fucking chance is Casemiro going for £90m.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.