City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I think you’re missing the point - they’re all related parties, hence the scrutiny. You’re simply emphasising why there’s a widely held theory that the entire purpose of the City ownership is to benefit and project Abu Dhabi onto the world, via football.

Surely we should have hired competent people who could facilitate investment exclusively from non-related parties and remove any doubt as to where the money is coming from.

They aren't all related parties. "Related parties" is a defined term enshrined in accounting standards that nearly every country in the world adheres to.

The entire purpose of Mansour's investment is to promote AD? Really?

And, anyway, who are the PL to tell any club where they can and can't get their sponsorship exclusively from? What is your problem with sponsors from AD?

Also, just for your understanding, this associated party nonsense doesn't just concern AD revenues, it concerns revenues from any party which is funded in part by Mansour, any of his investment funds, his directors and any of their investment funds, or even if any of them or their family members are in an influential position in the other company. These guys have fingers in nearly every pie globally, and large families. I would imagine it's almost impossible for any significant company not to be linked back to Mansour or the board in some "associated" form.

And then you have the cultural differences in business practice to consider.

I think you’re missing the point - they’re all related parties, hence the scrutiny. You’re simply emphasising why there’s a widely held theory that the entire purpose of the City ownership is to benefit and project Abu Dhabi onto the world, via football.

Surely we should have hired competent people who could facilitate investment exclusively from non-related parties and remove any doubt as to where the money is coming from.
and just cos ive got time today, ive circled all the ones below that you can get mad about and all the others done suit your agenda so you can ignore them:

sponsor1.jpg

Not been on for a couple of days, been trying to get information, the first thing is, i am astounded that City finally stood up for themselves, then there was the worry that City were using this as their case on FFP was faltering, but this was dismissed by the fact the PL had backed City into a corner.
So where are we? the thing noticeable is City`s attack is multi pronged,
The first being that the change in rules is illegal. At this point the media is trying to drag us off down a rabbit hole, related owners are already restricted , CAS proved that we were already complying with these regulations limited in what they can invest. The February rule change can limit what non related parties can invest it can also veto investors, and as such stops free trade, it may also break one of the freedoms we are all born with. The PL league can run illegal rules but it needs 100% agreement, it can kick out the dissenters to obtain the 100%, but it is highly unlikely the PL would survive this course of action, so quietly dropping this rule is the most likely which will question the PL use of the rules in the 115.
Next is the ` Tyranny of the majority` a clever use of words that the media is describing as democracy, before we start this we have to point out why the PL is very worried about this, a few years ago the Government threated the PL if it did not get it`s house in order, when concerning racism, they papered over the cracks, and brought in their kick it out campaign. If City had gone down the racism or anti Muslim route the attack would be very hard to prove, fortunately we did not, proving tyranny is easier there are thousands of bits of evidence, probably the biggest is the Hateful Eight, who wanted punishment on City before the PL had even charged city, and the latest on SKY where an Arsenal official, Tony Adams claimed they can not compete with City financially, and needed the PL to take action. From tyranny to racism, or anti Muslim is a very small step.
Next is City`s attack on the company that will be used to decide far value, while i know nothing about this, City have had their fair share of companies that are supposed to be impartial only to find they are hostile companies, the PL and UEFA have a very poor record for integrity, and this could reflect on the 115.
There may be more but i have not seen it, so while i do not expect to win all, i do think we will win what is very important, for Football to be called a sport and not an entertainment.,

Guess it must be as I thought Mario's was never intentional and a total disgrace that he got a retrospective ban
Not the same route but. That was one of the six law changes mid season to thwart City, Parker as usual threw his body low as a block into the tackle, his head was virtually on the floor as Mario stepped back.
The ref Webb if i remember right gave him a yellow, he also walked of the pitch saying he had seen the collision, within a day or so, the yellow was updated to a red, with Webb saying that he did not see the severity of the incident. City did not support Mario they had their own reasons, and Parker got his international call up

Not the same route but. That was one of the six law changes mid season to thwart City, Parker as usual threw his body low as a block into the tackle, his head was virtually on the floor as Mario stepped back.
The ref Webb if i remember right gave him a yellow, he also walked of the pitch saying he had seen the collision, within a day or so, the yellow was updated to a red, with Webb saying that he did not see the severity of the incident. City did not support Mario they had their own reasons, and Parker got his international call up

Yeah they used to and still do put any incident like that involving City on 24 hours rolling Sky Sports News main headline. 5 minute section on MOTD, lead story on all sports pages. Fucking cunts the lot of them .

and just cos ive got time today, ive circled all the ones below that you can get mad about and all the others done suit your agenda so you can ignore them:

View attachment 121832
I think this poster 'Atom' will soon be showing his true colours soon.
Seems very aggressive against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.