City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

This is excellent stuff. The fight really is on. Let's have it blues!

Did the Premier League and the mardarse pricks of the red cartel clubs expect us to bend over and take this constant badmouthing and slander and racism forever?

We was always going to fight back, some City fans said we should have done it ages ago but khaldoon has always maintained that when he is ready he will speak and that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

He's just lit the blue touch paper and about bloody time.

AbuDhabi intelligence strikes again. “We know what is said.” Did the redshirts check for devices under their cosy lunch table?

That thought had occurred to me. Delicious if the club has "leaked" emails showing collaboration between the PL and some clubs :)

Karma big time.

I'm not entirely convinced that City have a strong case here and most of the arguments seem more emotive than anything else. But that's is just based on what's being reported which I've no doubt has an anti-City slant to it so let's just trust the Club have called this right. Bring it on.
It's a bloody good advert for a football regulator mind.

Only City voted for that and regardless of the outcome it proves why it's needed. I expect some dirty washing to be aired to keep us going before the season begins again.

I know I'm probably asking for too much here, but is it too much to ask that arguably the biggest media sports broadcaster in the UK, actually did a bit of fact checking before discussing on live TV?

Wasting my time here I know...
anything to show us in bad light

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.