City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

This shouldn't be left to people on twitter to point out.

The club needs to fill the void with a statement, not just silence or a late night brief to a couple of journalists.
Hopefully the official statement comes from Khaldoon's end of season interview. Something along the lines of a couple of allegations made and a sue me if I'm wrong would do me.

:)

When we're cleared.

The Premier League best prepare immediately once again, because this time it will hurt our legal team will be going in dry...
ssstwitter.com_1716310406255-ezgif.com-optimize (1).gif

Regardless of monetary gains potentially coming out way, honestly I'd rather we actually force the PL to comb over our rivals books instead, in the exact same manner as they've combed ours.

Can someone explain everything that's gone on like I'm 5?

Won't be hard to imagine that in fairness

In Feb new rules were brought in, at the behest of the redshirts and spurs, that gave the PL very broad powers to stop investment on the flimsiest of 'associations' between club owners and potential sponsors.

So not the Related Party rules but the new Associated Party rules.

The club is taking action against these new rules and are pointing out that they are being used against clubs with Gulf State connections.

That's what I have taken from it.

The story in the Time's is typically written in emotive language that puts City in a bad light and somehow connects these challenges with the 115 charges.

City have so far said nothing so expect the usual suspects in the media to criticise us, see it as a diversion and delaying tactic, etc, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.