City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

The state-owned taunt is a racist trope. It basically suggests that Sheikh Mansour can't have his own personal wealth and invest his own money how he likes. It is essentially saying of Arabs: "They are all the same." The ownership structure of City is clear and proven but some people choose to ignore it. Do these critics believe that all the investments Sheikh Mansour has made in property, finance, tech, renewable energy, means that these UK sectors are all "owned by Abu Dhabi." It is a dehumanising and racist narrative which needs calling out.
I call out anyone who says oil club or oil money when they clearly mean Arab its covert racism

Last edited:
Let's call it right here

if Sheik Mansour bought UNITED would FFP be in football, Then if they won the same amount of trophies as City and had Pep as manager would it be BAD for the Premer League and turning into a farmers league ??

Fuck Me, All of the Media would be asking about Knighthoods, MBEs, CBEs, Lifetime achievements awards, and The best club of the decades, They have put The Romance back into football The Mighty United have single-handed put the English game back on the map and given England the best squad of players ever.

That's why I'm not convinced that the criticism is entirely founded in racism. I believe the visceral hatred is more about the club our owners chose to invest in.

Commission Chairman -

" Mr Masters -

Why is your organisation and many of its members attempting to curtail Manchester City's football enterprise.

Additionally, can you please explain, in detail, all the rules bought in under your management to change previously long standing commercial regulations.

Finally, please divulge,in detail again,the contentment of your discussion with mu & lpl and any off record agreement twixt you and them prior to your appointment.

“To be independent of public opinion is the first formal condition of achieving anything great.” Georg Hegel.
And let's not forget:
* 'To do is to be' - John Stuart Mill
* 'To be is to do' - Jean-Paul Sartre
* 'Do-be-do-be-do' - Frank Sinatra

And not only that, what about 'Have you forgotten about Magna Carta? Did she die in vain?!' (Tony Hancock, 'Twelve Angry Men')

There's more clarity and sense in the above gibberish than there is in the collective output of the so-called 'journalists' who've been pontificating on City and the '115' and the 'legal challenge' since last week.

Come on, City.. take the lot of them to the cleaners once and for all..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.