City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

:-)

A consortium of international investors, which involves a member of the Saudi royal family, has made a £400m offer to buy Premier League club Everton.

That's why I'm not convinced that the criticism is entirely founded in racism. I believe the visceral hatred is more about the club our owners chose to invest in.

The Premier League openly invited investment with clubs to get the best players and managers in the world playing in their league to sell their TV rights. It's not Manchester City's fault that other clubs like United Liverpool Arsenal don't have our owners, Again Manchester City are not to blame for the Big Debt at their clubs, That is the real reason why they can not compete with us,

Racism cards can be used when Oil money is used against us by other club owners,
The Premier League need to wake up and smell the coffee. United are not good for them, Sky and United's days of controlling the League have gone, There is more money to be made by clubs than taking Sky's money that controls them,

There is a change blowing in the wind and United Liverpool will walk away tomorrow from the Super League, It's not a matter of when anymore CAS has given the green light to the clubs to walk away,

A Footballing Philosophy:
Protagoras……….”Man is the measure of all things”
The PL……”Whatever we say is the absolute truth”
Hesiod……”Moderation in all things is best.”
The PL……”We love being extreme”
Shakespeare…”Neither a borrower nor a lender be.”
The PL………….”Borrow as much as you like. Debt is good.”
Pep Guardopoulos …….. hold my beer

Silly question (FOC ) Will we hear anything today

Not a peep if everyone behaves who’s involved, we probably won’t hear anything after the two weeks are up and maybe something in the coming months. It’s all supposed to be behind closed doors but someone will blab at some point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.