City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

GIF australia hey years - animated GIF on GIFER
That’s amazing!
Sucking on a roundtrees fruit pastel, whilst playing a banjo.

I've got 6 black and mixed race cousins. Do I get a prize? :)
Definitely :-). My mate has the second name Chin, his Dad was Chinese Jamaican and his mum is half English/Irish, more ethnicity than Tiger Woods, he's a blue as well, as was his Dad. It's funny looking at old photos of him from his cricket days he looked Jamaican (skin colour) but he's just turned 60 and his skin his now much lighter

Definitely :-). My mate has the second name Chin, his Dad was Chinese Jamaican and his mum is half English/Irish, more ethnicity than Tiger Woods, he's a blue as well, as was his Dad. It's funny looking at old photos of him from his cricket days he looked Jamaican (skin colour) but he's just turned 60 and his skin his now much lighter
Michael Jackson likes this...

Why is Tiger Woods so successful?
He’s a quarter black which gives him his natural rhythm.
He’s a quarter Mexican which gives him such brilliant play from the sand.
He’s a quarter Vietnamese which helps him when he’s in the long grass.
And he’s a quarter English which allows him onto the golf course in the first place.

Why is Tiger Woods so successful?
He’s a quarter black which gives him his natural rhythm.
He’s a quarter Mexican which gives him such brilliant play from the sand.
He’s a quarter Vietnamese which helps him when he’s in the long grass.
And he’s a quarter English which allows him onto the golf course in the first place.
Fast show?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.