City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Yes but, white Asian is OK, Black Asian not so good, in some circles the latter would definitely be in the thinking of the Premier League and Media.
He’s brown. Supports Forest. Works for the MoD, but is not allowed to tell us what he is working on. Took my Daughter on holiday to Milan, first excursion The San Ciro, she had no idea why they were there.

I was listening to the orange wankstain on Talkshite earlier and I find it truly amazing the absolute shit he comes out with.
When Danny Murphy asked him "what if it's illegal?"
To which the orange wankstain basically replied "it doesn't matter cos it's been voted on"
He then started waffling on about how fining players might be illegal and transfers might be illegal because of restriction of trade.
Seriously wtf!
Murphy obviously couldn't question this because he doesn't have the mental ability to challenge the orange wankstain.
The absolute shit our media come out with on a daily basis that goes unchallenged and the sheep just lap it up and take it as gospel.
To quote the orange wankstain "this isn't about football"
No this hatred goes much much deeper than that, including racism.

I was listening to the orange wankstain on Talkshite earlier and I find it truly amazing the absolute shit he comes out with.
When Danny Murphy asked him "what if it's illegal?"
To which the orange wankstain basically replied "it doesn't matter cos it's been voted on"
He then started waffling on about how fining players might be illegal and transfers might be illegal because of restriction of trade.
Seriously wtf!
Murphy obviously couldn't question this because he doesn't have the mental ability to challenge the orange wankstain.
The absolute shit our media come out with on a daily basis that goes unchallenged and the sheep just lap it up and take it as gospel.
To quote the orange wankstain "this isn't about football"
No this hatred goes much much deeper than that, including racism.
I keep koming back to it this and the 115 is not City against PL but the red teams anf Spurs against City we know this here at bluemoon, but somehow nobody seems to say it on other platform . That is what City are talking about tirany in voting.
City said orginiced and clear .
Somebody should ask Jordan if he honestly thinks that the red teams are not behind this all .

We need to learn to act like victim LOL

Just watched the looney Jordan spouting his emotional bullshit amongst others. so just to clarify, City are not after kicking laws out, that they agreed to over 10 years ago, and proved acceptance to CAS just a few years ago, we know those laws are illegal as they do not apply to youth levels, but we still abide by them, we are not against the law changes in 2021 that thwart Newcastle, anyone saying such is a lying lunatic, we are against the illegal Febuary change's that could restrain non related parties investing.
If we win what is being reported by the lying loonies, and actually used it. UEFA would kick us out for breaking their FFP rules.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.