City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Why do you guys listen to TS? I mean it absolutely ruins your day, its full of bullshit, it is actually setup solely for the red clubs... Why the fuck do you listen to it if all you do is get upset.

Boycott it. They disenfranchised thousands of City football fans. If they want to be what the Sun is to lfc then leave em to it.

Just dont come here crying and whining that they said this or that... You are spreading their message, its annoying. I dint listen to it for that reason but its every other post on this (Most useful) thread.
You speak for many of us.
That **** Jordan as his own thread but he's mentioned everywhere.

You might not like it, just skip over it and move on to the next post/thread. Its not that hard.

Others are happy to read what people are saying about the case in a thread about the case.
No, hardly anybody wants to read it in here. Except a minority that need to share their anger and tears at something they subject themselves to.

Now kindly move along and ignore this.

Didnt sheffield tip Coolhand off about them being asked to join the hateful9...if so the Prem have spoken to Sheffield..presumably about firming up, bum bum

Why do you guys listen to TS? I mean it absolutely ruins your day, its full of bullshit, it is actually setup solely for the red clubs... Why the fuck do you listen to it if all you do is get upset.

Boycott it. They disenfranchised thousands of City football fans. If they want to be what the Sun is to lfc then leave em to it.

Just dont come here crying and whining that they said this or that... You are spreading their message, its annoying. I dint listen to it for that reason but its every other post on this (Most useful) thread.
If you want to know what's going on at rag Central it's a must listen.

There's a media thread. I ignore that. Why (And how) should I come to this thread and ignore all the guys who are crying that their day is ruined by TS. Just stop listening if it is upsetting??!
I'm pretty sure most blues listen to TS to have a bloody good laugh, there can't be too many of us left who would think any different.
Every other presenter is a rag, this is their life line, so just laugh at the dumb cunts.
It's immeasurable how much they are hurting. CITY hating rag Station, nothing else

I was listening to the orange wankstain on Talkshite earlier and I find it truly amazing the absolute shit he comes out with.
When Danny Murphy asked him "what if it's illegal?"
To which the orange wankstain basically replied "it doesn't matter cos it's been voted on"
He then started waffling on about how fining players might be illegal and transfers might be illegal because of restriction of trade.
Seriously wtf!
Murphy obviously couldn't question this because he doesn't have the mental ability to challenge the orange wankstain.
The absolute shit our media come out with on a daily basis that goes unchallenged and the sheep just lap it up and take it as gospel.
To quote the orange wankstain "this isn't about football"
No this hatred goes much much deeper than that, including racism.

I actually thought Murphy decided to stay out of it, looked a little uncomfortable as if he could see through it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.