City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I was listening to the orange wankstain on Talkshite earlier and I find it truly amazing the absolute shit he comes out with.
When Danny Murphy asked him "what if it's illegal?"
To which the orange wankstain basically replied "it doesn't matter cos it's been voted on"
He then started waffling on about how fining players might be illegal and transfers might be illegal because of restriction of trade.
Seriously wtf!
Murphy obviously couldn't question this because he doesn't have the mental ability to challenge the orange wankstain.
The absolute shit our media come out with on a daily basis that goes unchallenged and the sheep just lap it up and take it as gospel.
To quote the orange wankstain "this isn't about football"
No this hatred goes much much deeper than that, including racism.
This isn't about football any more?
Well it's simple simon, to find out how we've gotten here.

If some clubs are exerting influence to get rules adjusted, or changed in their favour, they've taken things to a strategic level, by affecting the supply lines that feed the football side.

Why does this preclude a bigger dog playing at an even more strategic level - such as, say, the global stage, investing in infrastructure and academies, and following the fundamentals of the law itself to try to ensure that everyone is treated fairly within the rules?

And how is any moaning about that, not just sour grapes from the clubs who thought they had things cosily wrapped up, but have now been overtaken by a more evolved player which has turned them into the obsolete losers?

Are you telling us that somebody thought it would be fun to leverage the non-football side of the sport to help them win, but now want to take their ball home because they can't compete in an arena of their own making?

Last edited:
I keep koming back to it this and the 115 is not City against PL but the red teams anf Spurs against City we know this here at bluemoon, but somehow nobody seems to say it on other platform . That is what City are talking about tirany in voting.
City said orginiced and clear .
Somebody should ask Jordan if he honestly thinks that the red teams are not behind this all .

We need to learn to act like victim LOL
100%^ this.

High time this was challenged publicly, maybe Stefan should be putting that exact question out there.

And another, is it good for the league that many clubs, very big clubs at that are been forced to sell there best players to meet these crazy rules?

Should Newcastle with owned by one of the world's richest be forced into selling Bruno, when that same owner would rather be building a team to challenge at the very top table?

Does Jordan agree with the American owners that many PL games will be played on different continents?

Put those sort of questions out to the numb nuts that listen to the likes of Talk Sport and I think you would see a dramatic change in attitude.

Last edited:
The state-owned taunt is a racist trope. It basically suggests that Sheikh Mansour can't have his own personal wealth and invest his own money how he likes. It is essentially saying of Arabs: "They are all the same." The ownership structure of City is clear and proven but some people choose to ignore it. Do these critics believe that all the investments Sheikh Mansour has made in property, finance, tech, renewable energy, means that these UK sectors are all "owned by Abu Dhabi." It is a dehumanising and racist narrative which needs calling out.

There's a media thread. I ignore that. Why (And how) should I come to this thread and ignore all the guys who are crying that their day is ruined by TS. Just stop listening if it is upsetting??!
I can't believe people take this station seriously.

It's trash radio for the pond life, if you offended turn it off, I personally find it hilarious, the hypocrisy of the station is simply incredible, but that's their business model and how they make money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.