City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

City's perception in the court of public opinion is already severely damaged thanks to the PL and the jealous yank clubs.

If City win this case you and all other City fans can enjoy your day in the sun.

Don't be so pessimistic .

Not pessimistic about the legal cases.

I just think City are really bad at PR in this country.

They say nothing and the club gets deliberately battered with misinformation and lies.

A simple statement would correct the bullshit that is already going round.

It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s United that are the other club voting with us on this latest development
City,Everton,Forest,Villa,Newcastle,Wolves, not sure Leicester can yet.

This thread just jumped 40 pages in the last 30 minutes...

c72e14c8-c62e-4cfb-ae4d-55ca1b4e5f53_text.gif

Am I being thick, or does this seemingly have no bearing on the 115 charges?

None of the charges relate to the rules we're challenging, because those rules weren't even brought in until years after the most recent of the charges.

The article in the Times tries to link the two, and claims that a victory in this hearing could give us a strong defence for the 115 hearing, but I don't see how?

Even if we managed to get these new rules chucked out as unlawful (big if), and even if we could make the argument that some of the rules we're alleged to have broken are unlawful on the same principle (even bigger if), it wouldn't be a valid justification for breaking them after the fact.

It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s United that are the other club voting with us on this latest development
Me neither, there's a comment in the times article about value of NW clubs.

Scruffy turns slightly blue as he's got a lot of money tied up in the middle east and bingo runs away.

I could be writing shit but, well £££ talks.

Simon Stone must be struggling to day gets his dept to start a Kev could be on his way article then ffs Scousers are sponsoring global terrorism and City about to destroy the whole PL and he can’t get a story out pmfsl

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.