City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

This has been reworked and expanded with additional detail & re-issued timed 4.41pm.
Oh yes, Thanks. For some reason archive doesn't update for the latest versions of articles.

Read it, but the conclusion still stands about any judgment. The only evidence they have in favour is: "with a Premier League shareholders’ meeting of clubs on Thursday, the outcome is expected over the coming days."

As I say, may be true. It's possible a judgment has been made, not announced and not leaked, and the consequences will be discussed in PL meeting. It's getting time, I suppose, and it will, at least, be on the agenda for discussion, I imagine. And they can't hang around. Once a judgment has been made, corrections have to be made to the rule book asap if any rules have been found to contravene English law.

Or, there is no judgment yet. I doubt the arbitrators are working to a schedule of PL meetings.

Think talksport are using Stefan to allow Jordan and White to express their oppobrium of city. I am sure he is aware of this but won't express it. Only see his views via bluemoon links etc and his views appear grounded in his life and work experiences and comments seem fact based. Jordans role is to create controversy which he does. Rant over 1 nil doku

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.