City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

read some knob of a finance expert called Wilson say, the parties will agree to disagree, go their separate ways and have a re vote.
Little problem there, if they vote to keep the changes?
But this does show a change, the media are expecting the changes to get dropped, and are trying to claim victory for the PL. Stopping the APT rules may be our only proof that we have won, we will not win on all charges. you are right for me the PL, can not win, it can only not lose.

1727359373010.jpeg

If @tolmie's hairdoo has responded (he has) perhaps there are legs to the potential positive news

I don't think anybody knows anything, tbh. As @slbsn says: better to wait.

Still better than "PL announces to the clubs the complete defeat of City claim" which I would guarantee would be leaked immediately.

Quietly optimistic.

The specifics of this alleged victory are unknown, but for now, are far less important than the message being delivered by the press. In its broadest terms, the overriding theme is that City have beaten the PL in court. This is already resonating with other fans, and will have an impact on the discourse around 115. The reality is less important than the perception, which is that the PL are fallible and expulsion/stripping of league titles is no longer a done deal.
Good post. Whilst this case might not have a direct bearing on the other, the optics of any kind of City win here certainly won't harm us.

GPP-8VNaUAAMabL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.