City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I may have phrased that a bit wrong.

I don't really care where its coming from but i still agree the idea on having some rules from Etihad or similar sponsoring the left sock of every player for a billion quid a season etc. There's should be a middle ground in there that doesn't fuck everything up imo.

I also get the 'well fuck em' side as well, coz why not.
I agree if the rules allowed this it would be wrong. Total discrimination against right socks.

Am I being pessimistic - Surely there is just no point discussing amendments to rules that are awaiting the verdict of a hearing?

Hope we’ve shagged them up the arse, however
Yeah thats my thinking. Just might be put off as could easily waste everyone’s time with the ongoing IC….

Or they may have dropped to their knee’s and applied baby oil vigorously P Diddy style and we’ve won the battle

Tbf, he’d not get excited by a blow job from Margot Robbie

Maybe so but for now all it is, is a journalist putting two and two together based on a leak that a vote on firther amendments to APT rules has been suspendes.

It could of course mean what they have assumed based on logic, could mean it hasn't been determined yet.

It sounds positive, but is still nothing significant enough yet, imo.

Yeah thats my thinking. Just might be put off as could easily waste everyone’s time with the ongoing IC….

Or they may have dropped to their knee’s and applied baby oil vigorously P Diddy style and we’ve won the battle
Then it wouldn’t have been tabled rather than axed last minute, surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.