City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Why are the Times letting him publish an article like that if it’s not true
I thought they were meant to be reputable

Matt Lawton is in charge. That desk is a direct conduit to Arsenal executives and has led the way in the leaking of legal processes concerning City.

They will have received a steer and had to couch it after trying to distance themselves previously from one of their writers married to Arsenal's commercial officer.

Would not surprise me if the Arsenal Chief Executive storming out of the directors' box on Sunday was the last straw after Stones' goal.

The one thing I will say in relation to the '115 charges' and considering the Leicester ruling as well...

The PL doesn't always know what it's doing and isn't necessarily following the correct legal procedure with it's rule implementations.

Whilst this specific verdict has no immediate affect on the '115 charges' it does shake the PL foundations a bit when they themselves are breaking laws and rules.

If true, that really does surprise me, whether or not the premier league chair persons already know what the outcome is.

If the significant issues raised have been ruled in City's favour then, if I was an EPL club chairman, I would want to know if City are going to take action for perceived lost revenue due to the rules, or if any other club will do so, e.g. Newcastle. I would also want to know if City have been awarded any of their costs for this hearing. Ultimately any money subsequently won by City (or others) can only come out of the Premier League prize pot?

If the significant issues have gone against City I would want a brief on what the next steps are in relation to PSR developments.

Either way, if the outcome has been relayed to us and the Premier League then I really would have expected some sort of update at today's meeting from Masters
It will have been discussed off the record but not put in the minutes. The clubs are all exposed financially because of the legal battles against City, Chelsea, Leicester, Everton. Of course it will have been discussed at least informally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.