City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

The PL leadership has been compromised because of undue influence from LFC, MUFC, Spurs, and Arsenal. Our commercial rivals have colluded to try and destroy City. They been running a smear campaign for ten years. Now they are trying to curtail owner investment which has been allowed in football for more than 100 years but doesn't suit certain clubs any more. This smear campaign has been backed up by a poisonous racist whispering campaign. Some of our rivals have been fed confidential commercial information about City from UEFA and PL officials. This is really just naked corruption. And I, for one, am delighted that City have taken the gloves off.
You've only gone and nailed it.

When people ask me about this aggressive move from MCFC I'm simply going to direct them to your post.

He’s terrible. On the positive side, he always seems like he has scant understanding of any issue, so I don’t think it’s necessarily bias as opposed to him being clueless.
Sam Wallace seems to be a total moron. His story is based on the false premise that we are opposing the original associated party rules when our action is based on the amendment to them made in February. The Telegraph is a laughing stock these days.

I’m sceptical about some of the stuff Lawton is claiming in his article tbh. Feels like a heavily biased piece designed to paint us in a bad light.

Ditto. Feels to me like we might have gone in with multiple defence angles, most of which we know aren’t likely to succeed, and he’s just listed a select few off, and our main challenge will probably be none of the things actually reported.

The PL leadership has been compromised because of undue influence from LFC, MUFC, Spurs, and Arsenal. Our commercial rivals have colluded to try and destroy City. They been running a smear campaign for ten years. Now they are trying to curtail owner investment which has been allowed in football for more than 100 years but doesn't suit certain clubs any more. This smear campaign has been backed up by a poisonous racist whispering campaign. Some of our rivals have been fed confidential commercial information about City from UEFA and PL officials. This is really just naked corruption. And I, for one, am delighted that City have taken the gloves off.
mic-drop.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.