City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

To be honest, I never expected to achieve such a complete victory.
This is really great, it's a great achievement!

Just had a quick gander at the usual suspects Twitter and no shock that Crafton the ****, Ogden the odd’un and Delaney the dick are all reporting that both sides have won small victories and things are just as they were.

I fucking despise the lot of the snidey shithouse cunts. Even when shown that this is a huge win for City they are determined to paint a different picture.
I’d never tire of punching all 3 until my fists were worn down to blood soaked stumps.

I see the PL are spinning it the other way..

City had some complaints upheld, with two aspects of the APT rules deemed unlawful by a tribunal.
But the Premier League says the tribunal rejected the majority of Manchester City's challenges and "endorsed the overall objectives, framework and decision-making of the APT system".

We just wait now, to see Simon Jordan’s twattaboutary on this decision.

Get the regulator in now the cheating bastards. A top level investigation should also be started against Arsenal, United, Liverpool and probably Spurs, for manipulating the league in their favour, aided and abetted by the other lackeys on that list.
It’s time for our MP to step up and ask questions in the house. The MP for the Etihad is Lucy Powell. She can be contacted at
contact@lucypowell.org.uk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.