City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

GettyImages-1465324152.jpg

I don’t care what they say, anything found to be unlawful is an absolutely terrible result for the premier league.

Their entire “victory” is that the panel said that rules do need to be in place, that’s not a victory that’s just stating the obvious. Meanwhile’s city victory was that yes the PL rules were actually unlawful and in being so directly hurt us.

It’s not an even split of victory, and anyone with a brain will get it.
you can guarantee the board members of the red cunts and the pl are absolutely fucking fuming no matter what they say in public

Just had a quick gander at the usual suspects Twitter and no shock that Crafton the ****, Ogden the odd’un and Delaney the dick are all reporting that both sides have won small victories and things are just as they were.

I fucking despise the lot of the snidey shithouse cunts. Even when shown that this is a huge win for City they are determined to paint a different picture.
I’d never tire of punching all 3 until my fists were worn down to blood soaked stumps.

‘abuse, unlawful and discriminatory’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.