City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

To all those fuckwit "jouno's" that have said City had failed in their action (& yes, we know you lurk on here). Have it!!!!!

gif.gif

The twats at the BBC trying to put a different spin on the decision.

We now know for certain who are enemies are - Rags, Bus Wreckers, The Arse, Spurs, Brighton and Wet Sham. Bastards the lot.

I will now look on - Chelsea, Bar Codes, Forest and the Toffees as really good guys.
Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, West Ham United and Brighton and Hove Albion will be now forever known as the red cartel arseholes and the haemorrhoid clubs hanging onto them.

No doubt Stone and Roan at the BBC will be desperately trying to find a way to paint this as a victory for the PL and their redshirt stooges, hence no proper analysis yet.

City win, they've never tried to challenge the legality of the APT system as a whole, so I'm guessing they tacked this on the end of their main complaint about the new rules just because they could and because why not.

My understanding is that when writing these things, lawyers will throw in absolutely every argument they can reasonably make because you only get one hearing and you could end up with your first 3 arguments rejected and a 4th saving you. City won on the points they went to the tribunal over (the new rules) and lost on the bits they added on the end.

Thanks, despite an obvious joke wide open there, I got that from the club statement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.