City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I know this doesn't directly relate to 115, but it does highlight that not only are the PL utterly incompetent and unlawful, but they are clearly targeting City to stop our progress and superiority.

Anyone who is objectively looking at this must surely wonder how can those 115 charges stack up when they have clearly been found to be targeting and cheating to bring City down.

Absolutely laughable the PL have released a statement claiming victories in the tribunal and saying most of City’s were thrown out!! Are the American Red Tops even writing their statements!?

They're just spinning the verdict. I've no objection to having rules around APT and PSR as long as they're applied equally to all 20 clubs, and I suspect that's City's view as well.
They’ve realised it’s the only way to try to diminish our win and spin it for the red cartel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.