City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

GZSpcXrXoAAt2mQ

I’m going to buy a new Dyson as a thank you :)

Doesn't it mean that City won if some clauses related to ATP need to be amended or removed? I don't understand the Premier League's statement.
They’re trying to claim a victory by suggesting the panel agreed that there is a need for rules

City have never suggested there shouldn’t be any rules, just that the ones the premier league brought in were illegal and discriminatory. Which they were, and they’ve now been lobbed out

I know this doesn't directly relate to 115, but it does highlight that not only are the PL utterly incompetent and unlawful, but they are clearly targeting City to stop our progress and superiority.

Anyone who is objectively looking at this must surely wonder how can those 115 charges stack up when they have clearly been found to be targeting and cheating to bring City down.
Take that you dirty bastards Leave my club alone

1 down 115 to go, oh it’s going to be glorious when Pep extends we sign a sponsorship deal worth half a billion, win the quadruple, rebuild the team and then finally cleared of 115.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.