City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

It will make a huge difference if I'm reading it correctly. Arsenal and a fair few other clubs with zero interest shareholder loans will fail whatever form of ffp we're now operating with. That means a possible points deduction and fine, not to mention going into the red. So basically fucked.
Yeah but it isn't retrospectively applied. So they'll have to factor in an extra £20m for the loans or so however in reality what you'll see is a massive Walmart sponsorship deal at whatever value the Kroenkes can get away with so I don't think it affects Arsenal in reality as that will just replace the shareholder loans. It's the same money basically.

Smaller clubs without super wealthy owners who own other massive companies may feel it more though.

I’d long become immune to any progress being made on this.

I was ideally surfing the internet and thought I’ll see what is happening in the world and went onto the BBC website.

Reading it (and I know nothing aboit the ins and out of case) I thought oh dear we’ve not done well here !
Nw fella I can guarantee you are chatting shite

The Times article couldn't resist speculating about 115 fallout and the potential punishments, including relegation in the penultimate paragraph. Predictably pathetic. Might be more relevant to speculate about the fall out for the PL from this, seeing as they even broke their own rules trying to get to City. What about Masters's role in all this? Nope, instead they divert to speculating about City.

Hopefully this is just the start of us showing up the PL and client journalists for what they are.

If anyone needs relegating it’s those cunts who run the PL.

Surely the fucking lot of them need to fuck off and resign now.

Tim Lewis at Arsenal is going to be pulling his hair out now.

images
No he won’t.

Yeah but it isn't retrospectively applied. So they'll have to factor in an extra £20m for the loans or so however in reality what you'll see is a massive Walmart sponsorship deal at whatever value the Kroenkes can get away with so I don't think it affects Arsenal in reality as that will just replace the shareholder loans. It's the same money basically.

Smaller clubs without super wealthy owners who own other massive companies may feel it more though.

I'm not sure you'll wriggle out of it that easily.

There’s a handful of journalists and media who have burned all bridges with City in their desperate hope that we are the big bad wolf they have painted us as for the last few years.
They have relied on this for clicks and engagements and to keep a wage coming in.
Now there’s light at the end of the tunnel and the reality is hitting that we might actually be cleared of everything they’ve decided to double down and try and eek out the last of their stories knowing that before long they will all be a laughing stock.

Fuck’em all the cunts.
I agree. And we should bar the hateful cunts from The Etihad from wining and dining, and taking the piss at our expense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.