City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I fucking love Samuels
We’ll start by getting his name right. There is no ‘s’ at the end.
He must despair:

“If you’re going to quote from the Book of Revelation
Don’t keep calling it the Book of Revelations
There’s no “s”, it’s the Book of Revelation
As revealed to St John the Divine
See also Mary Hopkin
She must despair”
Lyrics from Half Man, Half Biscuit ‘Shit Arm, Bad Tattoo” - a musical reference that I know Mr Samuel would appreciate ;-)

Edit: if you’re reading this Martin, there is an open tab at my pub should wish to brighten my door … ask your colleague Jen S.

Last edited:
United are probably going to be a big beneficiary of this ruling. They current pay 25-40m a year on interest payments for their debt, whereas Arsenal pay 0.

Without being an expert on this, it's surely not just a case of interest being applied but the fact that those loans are available in the first place isn't it? How much would a club be able to borrow at fair market value if it didn't come from a shareholder? I love how that's seen as all above board when an associated party transaction through sponsorship is such a no-no.

United are probably going to be a big beneficiary of this ruling. They current pay 25-40m a year on interest payments for their debt, whereas Arsenal pay 0.
Certainly on the books and audit findings this decision will help United.

Sad that it won’t have any material impact on the pitch, though…

Arsenal, united and liverpool, no
Surprise you slimy cunts.

Fulham, bournemout, wolves and brentford you are happy just being here and didnt want to rock the boat. I get it, you have no ambition to do anything but rim the arseholes of the red cartel, enjoy being shite

But west ham? Thought you were one of us. Fuck you, hope you go down
Fuck West Ham

And in the blink of an eye all of sudden this is being reported as it not being a good look for the Premier league.
Oh really?
It's funny that as I didn't hear that being said once when the Premier League decided to throw the 115 bollocks at their reigning champions and most successful team in the last decade plus.

We need to sue the Premier league, Masters and his cronies and claim compensation for loss of earnings from missed sponsorship deals.

Not sure how it plays out, but a delicious thought that we screw the corrupt cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.