City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Just going back before 2021 rules where sponsor are still have to be fair value you can't have Etihad sponsoring us for 200m a year!

The bigger one is the loans from owner being 0% it got to be fair value where normal would be around 5%
For non related parties (which Etihad are) the onus will be put on the PL to prove its not Fair Market going forwards not on the club to prove it is. So how can the PL judge what value a private company place on a deal.

Owner/Director loans will become related party transactions - which PL will have to look at value plus interest rates. Remember under FFP owners were allowed to put so much a year into the club (30 ml IIRC - although that might be per 3 year accounting period). So I assume they will have to look at values above what all clubs can do without penalties and also apply a notional interest rate of 8 to 10 percent.

Just had a quick gander at the usual suspects Twitter and no shock that Crafton the ****, Ogden the odd’un and Delaney the dick are all reporting that both sides have won small victories and things are just as they were.

I fucking despise the lot of the snidey shithouse cunts. Even when shown that this is a huge win for City they are determined to paint a different picture.
I’d never tire of punching all 3 until my fists were worn down to blood soaked stumps.
ffs how can you size “victory “?
also this shows not only bias but some one higher up briefed all the talking **** heads to read from the same memo “ small victory, partial victory, fucjing mild victory etc etc
you see the pattern here ?

Don’t be so sure, the old cartel has just been smashed to bits you cheating cunts & clubs you have trodden down will want some retribution
So let that keep you awake at night
I would think Newcastle may want some compensation in all of this?

Its a good job for the PL that their owners are not loaded. ;)

What does this mean?

As I understand it, an albeit simplistic summary of the outcome is that, while the PL retains a right to impose third-party funding rules on its members (a victory in their book), the existing rules are completely unlawful, a word that crops up repeatedly in the ruling. Consequently, they'll need to tear them up and start again. Not only that but their inherent unfairness exposes the PL to claims of compensation. According to the BBC's Simon Stone on the radio just now, it's just all very complicated (a word the twat used at least five times) but both sides can claim victory. Fuck me, I despair!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.