City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

One can assume any member can put forward a rule change as Wolves have regarding the removal of VAR

This is on the Premier League website:

1000018527.jpg

Is there anywhere that these meeting minutes are published? I would have thought that these would be made public, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

If city lose both cases and they relegate us then can we not refuse to play in the EFL and up sticks and join the super leauge with Madrid and Barca??

I could imagine a scenario where we join the super leauge leaving the red tops behind and after a few years they see it’s a better leauge and then regret not joking us and want to try and muscle into are super leauge lol,

I think its speculative but ask yourself this was there any outcry about associated parties when the rags signed a deal with chevrolet which was so ridiculous that it got the person that signed it off sacked, american company , american owners.
Wasn’t the sacking just because Chevrolet bosses thought it wasn’t a worthwhile business decision? Nothing to do with United

Who in the PL decides what is an associated party? Do you know if it is a panel and who makes up that panel?

With regards to you points 6 and 7, is there any evidence that they have or can discriminate against Gulf sates compared to the US ? Or is that just your speculation? Thanks
City have hinted about discrimination before and mentioned a disparaging remark about gulf based/owned clubs by a rival exec. We shall see. As Stefan said, asking for damages means something has happened to our detriment. Can City demonstrate that others have not been so targeted but have acted exactly the same? Eg, American sponsors of US owned clubs not asked to justify the sponsorship fee. What grounds did the PL give for changing our income, if that is what is alleged?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.