City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

What's been produced so far is a pitifully small summary of a far longer document, summarised for public consumption by bad-faith journalists who aren't qualified to undertake the task and who are in the pocket of direct rival clubs who want to see us kneecapped as a result of the exercise currently under way. The emphasis is what these cunts reckon will be of greatest interest to the stultifyingly ignorant sheep supporting those rivals. IMO, nothing whatsoever can be inferred from it.

Which is why City are also demanding a pound of flesh if we are successful.

Being paid damages sets an almighty precedent for an acquittal later this year.

If we want reparation from the Premier League for impacting sponsorship deals, goodness knows what the millions would run in to for reputational damage as a result of the 115 charges?

They have come after the source of our money while leaving themselves open to their own vault.

If we want reparation from the Premier League for impacting sponsorship deals, goodness knows what the millions would run in to for reputational damage as a result of the 115 charges?

They have come after the source of our money while leaving themselves open to their own vault.
I think it would be very difficult to get damages if we were acquitted of the 115. The PL would maintain they were just doing their job. We would need to show bad faith. Perhaps the emails disclose something, otherwise we could be whistling in the dark.

I think it would be very difficult to get damages if we were acquitted of the 115. The PL would maintain they were just doing their job. We would need to show bad faith. Perhaps the emails disclose something, otherwise we could be whistling in the dark.

I would be stunned if there isnt one juicy comment or negative comment about gulf money or stopping City or changing rules etc in their emails or whatsapp.

If you go after the king… you had best not miss

If, like UEFA, the PL turn up with no evidence after four years I think they will face accusations of acting in bad faith. Some of the public comments made by other Club Directors have shown bad faith let alone the content of any emails. That said I think City will probably have to hold back a bit because damage to the PL brand is also a risk to our own business. What a farce this whole saga has been. I agree it will be hard to win damages unless we have strong evidence of sponsorships lost etc.

Well you could certainly argue that the announcement to martin zeigler prior to city knowing and also the hastily put out press release which incorrectly states the charges was in bad faith.

Surely not if we can prove they weren’t doing their job, in fact they were in cahoots with competitors.

If we have been knocked back by the PL on new sponsorships and let's take the Etihad deal was running at around 66m per year, then what's a new deal worth for the PL champions and world club champions, unprecedented, so surely the only people who could give True market value are the sponsor themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.