City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

How are the premier league determining who is related to who? If a company wants to sponsor city and they are owned by a shell company in the Caymans how the fuck do they know who owns it ?
A shell company in the Caymans? Hmmm….ah Manchester United who have NO TRANSACTIONS.

I don't normally subscribe to the idea of racism being a prime factor used by those who dislike our ownership.However the picture here of pep with Mansour,Khaldoon and others in Muslim dress is definitely being used to feed into a bigotry that exists against us.
Exactly what I thought. We’re dealing with racist bastards here. And I’m glad the club have flagged this up once and for all! It was all so different not so long ago though when the fake sheikh was supposedly buying the rags and every pick of him was in black and white dressed in western clothes

The Times article states it’s an arbitration hearing, presumably under the PL’s rules which also govern the 115 case.

The 115 are being heard under a Section W panel. This APT claim is being heard under a Section X arbitration, which is more like CAS, but isn't quite the same.

I'm still not sure how it can decide on matters of Competition Law, tbh, but I am hoping some legal guy can explain it.

We should be challenging absolutely everything.

I wonder what the journos would think if the majority vote in PL ( mostly US owners ) continued the self preservation mantra and voted to end promotion which they would all do in a heartbeat.

Would that be democracy ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.