City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

Not to Labour my earlier point but a Quick Look at Twitter and you have City fans, some of whom have built their social media presence on the back of this football club, openly slagging the club off for finally fighting back.

Fucking quislings. I don’t give a fuck how witty their podcast rants are. They are fucking Quislings.

Not to Labour my earlier point but a Quick Look at Twitter and you have City fans, some of whom have built their social media presence on the back of this football club, openly slagging the club off for finally fighting back.

Fucking quislings. I don’t give a fuck how witty their podcast rants are. They are fucking Quislings.

Clicks and engagement trump loyalty when you are trying to build an online presence, I am afraid. I don't subscribe to any. Too disappointing always.

Your response is as expected, but on what basis do you make that assertion?
I’m not an expert. It was just an honest initial reaction to the Times article and Stefan suggesting that we’d need evidence to show we had lost out on revenue.

I’d love to be wrong and we win this and the 115.

Even if i didnt argue on twitter, it would be coming on here and reading the continuous recycled arguments, pundits/commentators going on about our investigations, the petty digs from my mates which I’ve argued about for years. Even if today’s latest legal battle reveal means City are fighting back, it’s not football.
Don't come on here then.

I don’t think so no. We’ve never done anything like a PSG did, nor would I expect us to ever do it given we’re owned privately by Mansour rather than by a public investment fund.

We’ve got the exposure and the investors to get whatever sponsor deals we want now. If people want to allow increased investment, then personally I’ll always advocate to increase allowed equity contributions.
We tried to though “Kaku”
Probably the biggest lesson our owner learned when he rejected us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.